Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
20th March 2015
Get ready for the Virtual Classroom Revolution
[read more] [see all]
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Weekly Tip Seven
Spend less time in meetings...
Here are five tips to help you run meetings more effectively.
- Always question the need for a meeting - Is the meeting necessary? Is it the most effective way to achieve what you want?
- Allocate both starting time and finishing time to the meeting and stick to them.
- Allocate a time for each agenda item and stick to the allocated time.
- Creating your meeting agenda means something - don’t just have a ‘shopping list’. which doesn’t tell those attending whether they are to discuss, to decide, to recommend, etc. – make it clear what the output of each item should be.
- Have you invited the right people to the meeting? Are they decision – influencers or decision – makers? What do you need?
For more insights check out our resource Running Meetings