Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
Gather the facts and then use the DEAL WITH IT formula...
See our latest releases...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Selling your ideas powerfully...
Here’s a logical sequence to follow in presentations.
1. AIM - State purpose of presentation
State desired outcome e.g. approval of recommendations for customer service improvements
2. BACKGROUND - What is the background to the situation?
3. NEEDS - Summarise the needs of:
State what will be required in the future to meet the needs
4. IDEA - Briefly outline your idea/proposal
5. BENEFITS - Sell benefits of the proposal to:
6. DETAILS - Describe details of your proposal to improve the situation
7. QUESTIONS/OBJECTIONS - Answer questions Handle objections
8. NEXT STEP - Suggest appropriate next step(s)
9. AGREE ACTIONS - Seek approval for actions
10. FOLLOW THROUGH - Agree the action plan
For more insights check out our resource How to structure a presentation