Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
Gather the facts and then use the DEAL WITH IT formula...
See our latest releases...
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Using travelling time productively....
Here are five tips for optimising travelling time.
1. Don’t leave it until the last minute to set off. Allow for hold-ups.
2. Don’t be a one-side-of-the-country-to-the-other-traveller – plan groups of visits within easy range of each other – leave sufficient time for meetings.
3. Keep a Dictaphone close at hand; dictate thoughts as they occur to you during your travelling day; act on them each day.
4. Use travel time as reading or planning or thinking time; take a number of materials with you which will fill the time.
5. Use a hands-free car phone - preferably for outward calls only and when parked up!
For more insights check out our resource Improving Your Time Management