Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
20th March 2015
Get ready for the Virtual Classroom Revolution
[read more] [see all]
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Weekly Tip Nineteen
Time Management Self-Discipline
Time Management with Self Discipline...
Use the following nine tips to be more self-disciplined in the management of your time.
- Time management is 99% self-discipline. It is an act of ‘will’.
- Recall your K.P.I.s and objectives-do you really want to achieve them? Remind yourself of the benefits of achieving them.
- Do the unpleasant tasks first, or as early as possible. (It is most people’s experience that they usually turn out to be less unpleasant than was anticipated)
- Learn to say ‘NO’; be assertive with others who seek to ‘steal’ your time.
- How open is your ‘Open Door’ - should it be as wide open? Should it only be open at certain times? Inform people.
- Keep a time log of your use of time and analyse it to challenge yourself; are you really spending time on the right activities?
- Avoid procrastination - get on with it, do it now! No matter what you feel, get started.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Always be on time yourself; don’t waste others’ time; ensure that you have a reputation of being respectful and efficient.
For more insights check out our resource Achieving a Work Life Balance