Create a New Login
Register now and create a new User Login - It's free and only takes a minute.
You get complete access to:
- Free trial versions of new products
- Free online presentations on training topics
- Free bonus products (exclusive to registered users only)
- Member only articles and papers
- Regular product updates
- Skype based personal consultancy sessions
Buyandtrain.com's 10 most popular items - buy now...
20th March 2015
Get ready for the Virtual Classroom Revolution
[read more] [see all]
We can provide trainers to create and run customised courses and training webinars for you using the resources on this site anywhere in the world.
For more information contact us:
Take a look at a selection of our short articles to give you a feel for our views on topical issues.
Download the articles for FREE. Use them any way you want.
Weekly Tip Twelve
Paperwork And E-Mails
Cut down time on e-mails and paperwork....
Here are six tips for handling paperwork and e-mails.
- Handle the communication only once, act on it, forward it, file it, or delete it.
- Set aside time each day to look at paperwork and e-mails – resist responding to the e-mail ‘beep’.
- Ensure that your own written work is concise but respectful.
- File your paperwork regularly. Every time you file something take something out of your files!
- Design your filling system so that you and others can find things quickly. Communicate your system to others who may be users of it.
- Use the telephone if it will be quicker and more effective than a written response.
For more insights check out our resource Improving Your Time Management